We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
This club is supporting The FA’s Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment.
Remember children’s football is a time for them to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills. Winning isn’t everything.
Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct at all times.
– Remember that children play for FUN.
– Applaud effort and good play as well as success.
– Always respect the match officials’ decisions.
– Remain outside the field of play and within the Designated Spectators’ Area (where provided).
– Let the coach do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do.
– Encourage the players to respect the opposition, referee and match officials.
– Avoid criticising a player for making a mistake – mistakes are part of learning.
– Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA. I may:
– Be issued with a verbal warning from the club or league official.
– Be required to meet with the club, league or County FA Welfare Officer.
– Be required to meet with the club committee.
– Be obliged to undertake an FA education course.
– Be obliged to leave the match venue by the club.
– Be requested by the club not to attend future games.
– Be suspended or have my club membership removed.
– Be required to leave the club along with any dependants
– The FA/County FA could impose a fine and/or suspension on the club.